2002 Jun 05 17:27

[vox-tech] internet explorer / gopher vulnerability

[vox-tech] internet explorer / gopher vulnerability

i'm redirecting this to vox-tech

i did some searching on today's IE/gopher root hack.  the company that
discovered the vulnerability has set up a FAQ:

http://www.solutions.fi/index.cgi/news_2002_06_05?lang=eng

i'd like to learn more about this IE vulnerability, but so far, i guess
it's new enough that it hasn't been picked up by the regular security
sites yet.

if anyone gets more info, please post it!

pete