2002 Jun 04 12:46

Re: [vox-tech] book recommendation: php

i think i might go with just using the online reference, but also
picking up the o'reilly pocket reference from nerdbooks.com for off-line
reading.

using the online manual, i was able to whip this up in just a few
*minutes*.   it's quite a good manual!

http://www.dirac.org/p/crypto/index.php3

basically, it takes a string and encrypts it using a single substitution
cipher.   eventually, i'd like to turn this into an interactive
cryptogram site.

php is _cool_.

ok, curiosity satified.  going back to real work...

pete

begin David Margolis <margolid@ecs.csus.edu>