2002 Jun 04 09:10

[vox-tech] book recommendation: php

if i were to have just *one* book on php, what would people recommend?

i'd prefer to have a book that assumes i know what a if/else do/while
constructs are.   i know what arrays and strings are; i just want to
know how to do them with php.   :)

so maybe a good reference book.   i've found o'reilly's html book to be
precisely what i'm looking for (for html).

any recommendations for php?

pete