2002 May 30 23:10

[vox-tech] Broken K-Mail-Kongueror Connection

[vox-tech] Broken K-Mail-Kongueror Connection

In my personal account on my system the connection between K-Mail and
Konqueror is broken.  Here's what I mean.  If I receive an email with a URL
in the body of it I can no longer click on the URL and bring up Konqueror.

However, the connection is not broken in my business account.  There I can
still click on URL's in the body of an email and bring Kongueror up.

Is there a simple way to fix this problem?

I suppose I could open up a new personal account, move all of the files in my
personal account to the new personal account and then delete the old personal
account.  But I was wondering if there was an easier solution.

Thank you.

Bob