2002 May 22 22:54

[ot] posting etiquette (was Re: [vox-tech] For those keeping track of MS

[ot] posting etiquette (was Re: [vox-tech] For those keeping track of MS anti Open Source efforts)

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 10:15:12PM -0700, Steven Peck wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60050-2002May22.html
> >From slashdot.org

Psst... Steven :)

(1) Don't reply to an existing message to start a new thread, as that
    confuses threaded mail clients :)

  209  D  May 22 Ryan           (  24) SEVEN HOURS! was Re: [vox-tech] Is mo
  210     May 22 Steven Peck    (   9) `->[vox-tech] For those keeping track

(2) Post stuff like this to vox, not vox-tech

:)