2002 May 17 17:52

Re: [vox-tech] CD-burn attempts

> begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> > Every time I see this kind of problem, it's a defective
> > or incompatible CD burner.  The cheap ones don't last
> > very long.
>
> i didn't want to say this in case someone came up with a better answer,
> but i'd have to agree with this.

Hmmm... the drive came with the DELL, which is less than a year old.
Don't know what that means in terms of quality.  Guess I'll give it a try
with a CD-R (which is at home at the moment.... and I'm not), and see if
it works any better.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  If anyone has further insights, I'd
love to hear them :)

--Alex