2002 May 08 11:35

[vox-tech] Re: create news server

In essence, if you want to configure a news server on your box, you need to have another news
server upstream that will feed you the articles for the newsgroups you want. At this point, it
probably defeats the purpose you have set out to do - have your own independant news server
that's separate from the rest of the world, so you don't have to find one or pay for one. No
such luck.