2002 May 05 16:42

[vox-tech] File write limit?

Hello all,

I have a Mandrake 8.1 installation and I'm running into a problem that I
don't understand. Whenever I try to download a file via ncftp/ncftpbatch,
the process writes about 98MB then stops with a "file write error." I get
this same problem whenever I try to upload a large file via Samba. I don't
have process accounting turned on, the only thing I can think that might
be doing this is Mandrake Bastille. But, I turned off the file size limit
option. Any ideas of where I can look or what I can do?

Thanks!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net