2002 May 02 12:44

Re: [vox-tech] latex help

awesome.  shawn, i'm really glad you're on the list.   :-)

btw, \fder and \fpar are my own macros:

\def\fpar#1#2{\frac{\partial#1}{\partial#2}}
\def\fder#1#2{\frac{d#1}{d#2}}

they're implemented with \def because when i wrote them over 6 years
ago when i was only using pure tex.  i didn't know much about latex back
then.  :)

pete

begin Shawn P. Neugebauer <spn@ucdavis.edu>