January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 30 21:42

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie needs help w/ redhat install

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie needs help w/ redhat install

(1) If it was something like "received signal 11" then you most
likely have some bad hardware (memory, CPU, motherboard are
all candidates).

(2) Dunno what distribution you have but it sounds really old.
Red Hat's latest is 7.2 with 7.3 imminent.  Don't waste your
time with obsolete software.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/