2002 Apr 30 16:19

Re: [vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

Re: [vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

When are you getting the virus alert -- at install
time, or on every boot, or some other time?

Many bioses will optionally alert you if anything writes
to the boot sector (as lilo will do).  I suppose it's a
good idea if you ever boot Windows.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/