2002 Apr 30 15:44

[vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

[vox-tech] New Distrobutions Virus Alert

I have tested the new
Mandrake 8.2 (Download Version)
SuSE 8.0 Professional
Debian SID (ftp download from ftp.Debian.org)
They all have a problem with my Mother board. I get a virus detected alert and
have to bypass it (if I dare) to get it to load. I first saw it with Sid and
figured it was a bad download. Then with Mandrake I started to wonder, but
with SuSE 8.0 I have to ask what are they doing different. I will have too
disable the virus detection on the bios I suppose, but do I really want to do
this? I have a FIC 1st Mainboard AZ11E with an Athlon 900 chip and 1 GB of
SDRAM. Any suggestions?

Rusty Minden CCNA :-)