2002 Apr 30 09:27

Re: [vox-tech] Domain Hosting

At 08:39 PM 4/29/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a good list with rating/reviews of domain hosting
>providers?  All I find are sites that are just advertisements

I found the same problem when searching for a host provider a couple years
ago. Consider AIT. They have 24/7 *real* technical support and low starting
prices ($20). I have found them to be a good value and more responsive to
my needs than other host providers I have tried who cost more. They are
mostly ex-military and run a high security facility (armed guards and
barbed wire) with high bandwidth. http://www.aitcom.net
Good luck with your search.

-- Larry