2002 Apr 26 08:59

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

point of info -- i now have all 8 woody disks as of today.

in theory, i can update my ISO painlessly.  i haven't tried it yet
though.  i'll try updating one of them tomorrow, just as a proof of
concept.

even if i can't update the ISO's the way that jigdo claims i should be
able to, i highly recommend using jigdo-lite.  it saved me roughly 20
hours *per disk* to download.  that's quite savings considering woody is
at a whopping 8 disks.  yes, 8.

and i'm not talking about source CD's either.  we're talking just
binary.  it's 9 disks if you want to include the "US version" of disk 1.

pete

begin msimons@moria.simons-clan.com <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>