2002 Apr 25 23:53

Re: [vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

Re: [vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

Interesting, I never thought about that before.  The "locking"
(and corresponding unlocking) could easily be done by xor'ing
against some string of pseudo-random characters that only
the encryptor knows how to produce.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/