2002 Apr 25 18:57

Re: [vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 04:23:30PM -0700, Chris McKenzie wrote:
> Also, be aware
> of symmetric versus assymetric processes and processes that require you
> to have something or know something.  Assymetric processes that require
> you to have or know something are usually preferred.

Chris,

  The two sentences above lost me.  Could you explain a little more
what context you are talking about...

I've not heard the phrases:
  "symmetric processes",
  "assymetric processes",
  "processes that require you to have or know something"...

  Thanks,
    Mike

my spell checker says "asymmetric"