January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 25 21:46

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 06:58:19PM -0400, msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote:

> > >   not packaged, or I'm missing it.
> >
> > No prob.
>
>   But when it's not packaged then I'd need to go find the source,
> figure out how to compile it and junk, which could take an hour
> for each package.  ;)

No ... I didn't mean "It is not a problem for you to install it, lazybones"
I meant "It is not a problem that you didn't bother installing it - it's
not NECESSARY" :)

Anyway, thanks again!  Also, I made all app. titles on the Demo Computer
page on LUGOD.org links to their various homepages.  (Most are
"www.[name of program].org" :) )