2002 Apr 25 15:16

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:20:52PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Just a couple of suggestions:
>   GnuCash
>   Evolution

  done.

>   Mozilla 1.0 RC1 (it just keeps getting better!)
>   Mozilla plugins (Flash, Java, audio/video)

  0.9.9 is packaged and installed.  I'll dig around for 1.0 once
it's finalized.

  Java is in.  Installed libflash, I find some flash overloaded sites
annoying.  Dunno what you mean by audio/video.  I'll worry about this
stuff after the sound card is working.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 02:04:54PM -0700, nbs wrote:
> (This should really be on VOX, but... whatever :^) )

  true... but I'm not on vox.  ;)

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 04:03:10PM -0400, msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote:
>   The Gimp                          ( www.gimp.org )
>   XMMS                              ( www.xmms.org )
>   Some XMMS visualization plug-ins  (      "       )
>   XVNC [*]                          ( www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/xvnc.html )
> And, if you have time,
>   Frozen Bubble                     ( www.frozen-bubble.org - avail. as .deb )
>   glTron                            ( www.gltron.org )