2002 Apr 25 16:43

[vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

[vox-tech] Linux's Vulnerability to E-mail Viruses

I'm operating under the assumption that while viruses for Linux that
spread like Windows viruses are very rare, there are still some out
there.

So, given that, what level of vigilance is necessary against incoming
viruses in a Linux system?
--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford