2002 Apr 24 16:47

[vox-tech] Bizzare device problems (devfs on crack?)

[vox-tech] Bizzare device problems (devfs on crack?)

Something keeps turning /dev/hda1 into an empry directory.
This is annoying, as I am trying to migrate my filesystems to hda from hdc.
I am using mandrake 8.2 with devfs enabled.
the devfs file that /dev/hda1 should be linked to is working.