2002 Apr 24 12:13

Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 02:17:10PM -0400, msimons@moria.simons-clan.com wrote:
>   Okay this message is an overview of the lugod demo computer
> Hardware Setup (software details in separate mail).  I was
> thinking some information about the machine should be included
> on the website.

There actually is:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/computer.php

It's linked-to off of the main demo page (under "Demo Computer" paragraph):

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/computer.php

I'll go over your e-mail and update the specs. as needed, though!
Thanks!