2002 Apr 23 23:00

[vox-tech] Apache error

Hi,

I am getting a weird error from Apache and I cannot figure out why I cannot
reach a certain page.
 When I try to access this page I get the following error instead of my
page.

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

This is the output from the Apache error.log

[Tue Apr 23 16:25:09 2002] [error] (13)Permission denied: exec of
/var/www/html/iprs_tmp/nobody_23-Apr-2002_7042/merged.htm failed
[Tue Apr 23 16:25:09 2002] [error] [client 152.73.207.250] Premature end of
script headers: /var/www/html/iprs_tmp/nobody_23-Apr-2002_7042/merged.htm

iprs_tmp points to "/usr/local/iprscan/tmp"
I know that iprs_tmp directory is public and has permisions to execute CGI's
and FollowSymLinks.  "tmp"  is also public.
The "merged.htm" is actually a symlink to a subdir where the real merged.htm
page resides.

Everything in the servers works fine but this page that displays the "Final
Result" of a search Arggggggg!! So close yet so far.

Does anybody know what is error 13 and where can I start looking in order to
fix it.

As Always Thanks a Lot Guys.

Alfredo