2002 Apr 22 18:01

Re: [vox-tech] RH keeps crashing

At 03:06 PM 4/22/02 -0700, you wrote:
> > Hrmmm....  The only thing I can think of are some RH7.2 packages that I
> > installed through Red Carpet the other night.
>
>if we were betting, i would put my money here.   what got installed?

Off the top of my head, I don't actually know (blame years of blindly
trusting that whatever Microsoft tells you is needed on your system is A
Good Thing -- my pre enlightenment days).  But it shouldn't be too hard to
go in to the RPM database and find out what packages got installed when,
and remove them.