2002 Apr 09 20:57

[vox-tech] cisco vpn

ok, so i've got:

  1. the IP address of a server i should be able to telnet or SSH into,

  2. some uber-secret key given to me by some web-based registration
     system, and

  3. i've got some less-uber-secret key e-mailed to me by the same
     registration system.

I've downloaded some VPN software for Linux by CISCO, from here:

  http://is.rice.edu/~farrell/vpn/clients/

It has no documentation in the tar archive, though, and the docs. on
CISCO's site are kind of lacking.  (I'm also running on fumes... very tired!)

Anyone ever used this beast?  How do I set it up, providing it #2 and #3
above, so that I can log into #1 above?

Thx!