2002 Apr 10 10:25

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

I think Shawn is correct. I'm using Eterm and in the theme.cfg file I can
change the behavior you mention with this line:

# The characters to use as word delimiters for double-click selection

Double-clicking on "2.96688494e+05" thus copies the whole string. (Eterm is
cool. It also allows semi-transparent windows, and I can log sessions to a
file with shift-PrtScrn.)

Rick