2002 Apr 09 16:03

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

Re: [vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 01:51:10PM -0700, nbs wrote:
[...]
> I can't find anything under xterm like this.
> There may be an X resource for it.
> (I don't seem to have a man page for xterm!  Bizarre!  This is Debian!)

You can do this in xterm. The following snippet from the man page may help:

   -cc characterclassrange:value[,...]
       This  sets  classes  indicated by the given ranges for using
       in selecting by words.  See the section specifying character classes.

--
Henry House