2002 Apr 08 14:57

Re: [vox-tech] Floppy Drive Won't Mount

Pete,

I totally agree.  I have asked and recommended that Linux and other OS
programs such as Star Office be used and basically been told that each
state agency can make up their own mind.  My recommendation in writing was
that the state adopt at least Star Office and stop with MS Office.  My
recommendation in writing was returned from the state agency that is now in
charge of Information Systems for the state. I'm with you.

Dave

D. H. Craig, CSM