2002 Apr 03 10:03

[vox-tech] Subdomain not getting shown

Hi All,

  I have a peculiar problem.  I created a subdomain for one of our user Alfonzo. For the past 2 or 3 days he has been complaining me that he is not able to see his subdomain.  When i browsed for his subdomain I am able to see it working properly, files are in correct location and home is getting shown.

  I asked few of my friends to have a look at his subdomain and they were also able to see it working properly except my user. He say that he is able to browse other sites except his subdomain.

  What could be the reason.

  Looking forward for your suggestions.

  Have a great day.

karthikeyan.