2002 Apr 02 17:35

Re: [vox-tech] How badly screwed am I?

i unplugged the processors from my dual celery 550 to change the fans
which were failing, and i get this same message too.  pressing F1 works
to get the machine past this bios message.

so if anyone knows the answer, please post it!  i'm interested in the
answer myself.

pete

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>