2002 Apr 02 16:03

Re: [vox-tech] random number in C

argh.  i've been running jobs and collecting data non-stop without a
break since 5:30am.  9.5 hours without a rest, and clearly i'm not
thinking straight at all.

shawn, i'm pretty embarrased, but appreciate the reply.  thanks for
pointing this out to me.   rand() was being seeded with 1.  oh my gosh.

sorry everyone!

pete

begin Shawn P. Neugebauer <spn@ucdavis.edu>