January 6: Social gathering
2002 Apr 01 15:19

(MS anti-unix site NOT april fool) Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk ba

(MS anti-unix site NOT april fool) Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk backup systems

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 03:03:39PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> btw, was the MS/unisys article an april fool's joke or was it real?

Well, unless it's an April Fool being done by Unisys themselves, no!

  Registrant:
  UNISYS CORPORATION (UEGZDXBIUD)
     UNISYS WAY MS E8 152M
     BLUE BELL, PA 19424-0001
     US

     Domain Name: WEHAVETHEWAYOUT.COM

  The site www.wehavethewayout.com is running Rapidsite/Apa-1.3.14 (Unix)
  FrontPage/4.0.4.3 mod_ssl/2.7.1 OpenSSL/0.9.5a on FreeBSD.

It looks like, while they are running a good OS and webserver (FreeBSD and
Apache), they're still using crap to make it (FrontPage).  ;)