2002 Apr 01 18:57

Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk backup systems

Re: [vox-tech] Effective home disk backup systems

on kernel cousin i read this is something slated for linux 2.5.*.
it's being worked on, but is not in the kernel as of 2.5.1.   i've had
*major* problems with 2.5.2, 2.5.3 and 2.5.4.  considering kernel
development has been so poor lately, i haven't bothered checking out
2.5.5, 2.5.6 and 2.5.7, so i don't know if hotswappable ide made its way
into the kernel yet.

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>