2002 Mar 28 10:50

Re: [vox-tech] Hardware Question

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 04:20:52AM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> LUGOD's web and mailing list server is an Athlon system built
> by little ol' me, and has been running reliably for the past
> 4 1/2 months now.

I didn't mean that all Athlon systems build by individuals are unstable, only
that many are (I've seen enough to believe that is is not a fluke). I suspect
that Rod and Bill are both on the high end of the competency range and I
would not hesitate to use a system built by either of you :-).

--
Henry House