2002 Mar 25 17:44

Re: [vox-tech] Before I do this...

OK, thanks.  I work with a lot of different distribution releases
and like to put all the distribution-specific stuff in one
partition, and things like /home and /opt and /tmp elsewhere.

Since /var is more or less distribution-specific I tend to leave
it in the root filesystem for my own use.  It's just a
convenience thing.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/