2002 Mar 20 09:38

[vox-tech] Network card trouble

Hi. I have a compaq presario and I recently installed RH7.2. Unfortunately,
it wont recognize the built-in network card. I had the same problem when I
reinstalled Win 2K, so I think my card is a bit fishy. I got windows to
find it, and it works fine in windows, but I'm just a novice in Linux. Can
anyone offer any advice? I'm on UCD campus every day, and I would be
grateful if I could meet up with someone to fix this problem.

Thanks.