2002 Mar 15 07:17

Re: [vox-tech] perl db question

glad to hear there's a happy medium between flat files and a full server
based db.  the main reason why i wanted to avoid server based db is that
all my motorcycle friends use windows, and i was hoping to write
something that they could use too.

sounds like when i get need a break from my research, i should read
perl DBI book.  honestly, i barely even know what a database is beyond
the obvious and certainly don't know any sql.  this is a topic that i've
been wanting to learn for awhile (but all the books i've seen on the
topic are really long boring...  :( ).

pete

begin Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com>