2002 Mar 14 10:42

Re: [vox-tech] gzip bug?

Hello Kevin,

By chance are you using files larger than 2GB in size?  There was a
problem with older versions of gzip/gunzip not working well with files
larger than 2GB.

I am using gzip/gunzip version 1.3.2.

If you are not having this problem with smaller files than another
temporary solution is to use split to make files smaller in size and the
gzip them.