2002 Mar 07 14:30

Re: [vox-tech] jay and dselect

* Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org) wrote:
> jay, i just had a thought.
>
> did you _just_ install the system?
>
> in debian, sometimes a package won't fully set up because of a
> dependency issue, just like with rpm.

Liberal use of:  apt-get -f install
has always worked wonders for me.  And Pete is absolutely right about the
need to go 'round the configuration cycle 2 or 3 times when you first set up.
It is literally unavoidable, at least in my experience.  After a while, you
learn what not to include. ;-)

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.