2002 Mar 05 15:57

Re: [vox-tech] webpage question

I assume you've already thought of cropping the image, and for some
reason that's not a solution.

For this kind of intelligent client-side interaction with the browser,
you'll need to write a Java applet.  The applet can take a wide variety
of actions, with awareness of things like the dimensions of the browser
window.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/