2002 Feb 28 19:19

Re: [vox-tech] latex question

I'm not sitting in front of my computer, but there's a command to print
the character by its ASCII code.  I think it's something like \charXXX,
where XXX is the octal number (of all things...) of the ASCII code.  I
found the command in the TeXbook somewhere if you can find it... otherwise
I'll post a follow up when I get home (I have it written down somewhere.)

-Mark

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> how does one stick a ']' within the \item[] of a description
> environment?
>
> like:
>

> \begin{description}
>
> 	\item[int function(int variable[])]
> 	This function does amazing and wonderous things.
>
> \end{description}
>

> pete

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/