2002 Feb 28 10:56

[vox-tech] recursive ftp

Hi,
I have a linux machine to which i would like to mirror a private ftp site on
a nightly basis. A windows NT machine is serving as the ftp server. I tried
tools like wget and rftp from my linux box to allow recursive ftp's from the
windows NT machine, to occur automatically. rftp works only if the fttp
server is a unix machine. With wget, iam unable to get it to work. I have
the username and password setup in .netrc. The command i gave was wget -r
ftp://<IPaddress>/
Iam able to log in to the site with this but comes out with a message
"Download 0 bytes in 0 files".

Can anyone suggest/help me with a solution ?

Thanks.
Ganesh

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.