2002 Feb 23 13:17

Re: [vox-tech] +'d email addresses

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 07:39:48PM -0800, Ryan wrote:
> Does anyone know what mail servers support foo+bar@foobar.baz >
> foo@foobar.baz style alaising?

Sendmail has an amazingly flexible re-writing
capability, great documentation, and a very
easy to use (and helpful!) re-writing debug
environment. Lots of folks will say sendmail
configuration is a bear, but that has not
been my experience. It _does_ take a lot of
reading -- because it does so much. The O'Reilly
sendmail book  rocks.