2002 Feb 23 21:22

Re: [vox-tech] PC power supplies

I once thought I killed the power supply on a system, but it recovered
sometime later.  I still don't know what happened exactly, but I think it
was some sort of a protection circuit.  Couldn't tell you if it exists on
all power supplies.

-Mark

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> do pc power supplies have an automatic kill circuit to not let the power
> supply on when it's not loaded?
>
> if so, is this a feature of all power supplies or some power supplies?
>
> pete

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.