2002 Feb 21 05:03

Re: [vox-tech] Need help securing a simple perl CGI

Re: [vox-tech] Need help securing a simple perl CGI

My bad, you are correct. You could install a handler that does
it. Apache Modules in PERL and C by Lincoln Stein. Right off
the top of my head, I couldn't tell you, but it shouldn't be
that hard.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/