2002 Feb 18 01:58

Re: [vox-tech] usb woes

turns out that USB hard drives are accessed via scsi device files.
never knew that.  well, supposedly they do.  someone had one at the IF
today, but we never did get it working...

pete

begin Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org>
> Im so used to suse.
> It allows me to check on devices like windows.. only it works.
>
> Disreguard my babble please As im trying to find the info i had to back it
> up and it isnt getting found.  I was using an olderversion/kernal. And
> wonder if this version has changed anything.
>
> ;-(
> Im not a programmer. so please excuse me when I dont do things like you.

Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?