January 6: Social gathering
2002 Feb 16 14:26

Re: [vox-tech] usb woes

begin Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org>

> Heya.
> Ive been finding that the USB sometimes comes accross as a SCSI device.
> Dont know why. but it is and my dual Celeron 500 is using it.

what exactly do you mean?   you access usb devices using scsi device
files?   or your usb devices get registered by scsi drivers?

can you post dmesg (or lsmod)?

pete

--
Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?