2002 Feb 12 09:12

[vox-tech] Troubleshooting Samba

Here's my setup.  I've got my trust RH 7.2 box connected to my old
Windows 98 computer.  I'm still working on getting my printer working
properly...  I'm using CUPS to print, and Gimp-Print as my printer
driver.  The printer is hooked up to the computer by a USB connection.

The problem is that some data appears to get lost when going through
Samba, so that when it gets printed, the last few lines of my document
are cut off.  When I print directly from my Linux box, there is no cut
off of data.

I've been to www.samba.org and have poked around, but I'm not sure how
to get started researching this problem.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or ideas?

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford