2002 Feb 12 08:14

Re: [vox-tech] ******* Video card....

what chipset?   which laptop?

are you using a frame buffer console?   if so, try using a real console.
maybe the chipset is breaking under a change of graphics context.

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>

--
Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?