2002 Feb 10 10:34

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with a motherboard.

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with a motherboard.

A random hardware falure like the one described here sounds like a piece of
equipment is incompatible with the basic driver used.

Have you tried:
Disabling sound.
Add a video card and disable the onboard video card.
Disabled a network interface.

It sounds like you have a device utilizing the PCI buss that is recieving
instructions and causing the system to fail.

What are the device specs?
What is the linux Specs?

Hesperant