January 6: Social gathering
2002 Feb 03 11:41

Re: [vox-tech] help -- server side include isn't working

Re: [vox-tech] help -- server side include isn't working

Did you edit access.conf, or do you have a .htaccess file in that directory
that might be overriding your universal access.conf file?  You've told it
what a .shtml file is, but you've not yet told it that you're allowed to do
anything with it.  late..

	-Ajay

--
Milpitas, ca	atallam@telocity.net	HempVille, Planet Talarian